Monday, April 5, 2010

More Excuses

Oh boy. Sorry for the lack of awesomeness lately. I'm sure all your lives have been totally dull without my fascinating banter to read everyday.

In case you missed that, I'm being sarcastic.

I still have no evidence that anyone is actually reading this, but I apologize for my inconsistency never the less.

But if you are reading this, perhaps checking it regularly, maybe laughing at my corny jokes.. you are awesome, (you could be supremely awesome if you left a comment or two..). But I cannot expect anyone to read if I don't write.
So here I am, at 7:00 in the morning, with my cold coffee and knotted up headphones trying to decide what to write about...

..............................................................................................
HEY! What if I wrote about the thing I actually started this whole blog for! ENCYCLOPEDIAS!

(uuuugggggghhhhhhhhhh...) Oh yeah. I am way behind on that too. Same old lousy excuse.

You know what my problem is? Don't answer that.
My problem is that I keep underestimating stuff. I'll say a the beginning of the year, "Read an entire set of encyclopedias in ONE year? In addition to school, family, possibly work and all that other stuff that takes up 90% of my time? Heck, yeah! I'll find time! And HEY! I'll even write about it on the internet for the whole world to see!"

Well, I can say that I'm in B now. Yaaaayy me. I found some interesting stuff in A (Africa, Aardvarks, etc.) but I just never got around to writing about them.
So. I will try to read and write more consistently. I guess I'm just not one of those super-bloggers who can raise twenty-five children, read three-dozen novels in a day, cook meals for their family and 14 and a half other families and make a mosaic on their kitchen floor. AND read hundred books in a year and run a marathon. So, if you are reading this, and find that you can relate in any way, or not, please let me know what you think.

Thats All Folks

-Signing off.

6 comments:

  1. love it audrey! i tried reading the encyclodpedia's once and only made it less than halfway through A, so you're doing good!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey,you are supremely entertaining to read! I never tried to read the encyclopedia,but I tried the dictionary,and only made it to B lol! Keep up the awesome posts,and the reading,its great!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading this, and I think you are doing a great job.....we are all works in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Audrey.... you really need to write more. I want to know how far you are in your encyclopedia, where you found good deals for jewelry, your summer plans, and what's up with your camera's. There you go. Write more!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AUDREY YOU HAVE NOT POSTED FOR AAAGGGEEESSS!!!!

    ReplyDelete